Crust Pastry (unsweetened)
- 240 g all purpose flour
- 45 ml cool water
- 150 g cold butter - diced
- pinch of salt
- mix flour and salt. rub in the flour and butter to become breadcrumbs
- add in cool water and fold till well mix and turn to dough. aside for 15 minutes.
- roll out the dough and press into tart mould. poke the base with fork.
- bake till done. keep in airtight container will last longer.
- 1 big can of mackerel sardine - drained and crushed
- 1/2 big onion - diced or chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger - finely chopped
- enough mayonnaise
- sliced red chillies and chopped spring onion for garnishing
- mix crushed mackerel, onion and ginger in a heated pan untill the water dessolved. aside to cool. mix well with mayonnaise before place them into tart shell.