Monday, May 4, 2009

Simple Banana Cakes


I've tried this recipe many times and each time it gives me satisfaction. Easy to prepare and tastes wonderful to me. I prefer to use Pisang Montel because the taste not too sweet like pisang emas or berangan. But we can use any of them.


Recipe source: Cikgu Suria
Modified by: Norazie

2 cups sugar (can be reduced)
3 cups multi-purpose flour
2 cups cooking oil
6 pcs pisang berangan (dream banana???? hahahaha...)
2 tsps bicarbonate of soda
6 eggs

Blend in all ingredients together. Bake.

My version of preparing this recipe
1. Beat sugar and eggs until light and fluffy, add in cooking oil. Mix well enough.
2. Reduce speed, add in mashed bananas.
3. Add in flour mixture (flour & soda sifted together) gradually.
4. Bake at 160 deg Celcius until cooked or for 15 minutes for cuppies.


No comments:

myspace layout